World Heritage Day
18th April - 2nd May 2021
- Learn about UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Know why they are important.
- Know that heritage sites are varied and unique. They are not just monuments.
- Learn about India’s World Heritage Sites.
Studio Topophilia is an interactive media and edu-tech platform incubated at NSRCEL IIM-B. We create and host original animated videos, storytrails and fun activities related to history, geography and culture. Our focus is local histories, everyday heritage and cultural diversity. We would love to hear from you. Reach us on instagram @studiotopophilia
Frequently Asked Questions
1) How is this program delivered?
World Heritage Day program is a self study program where a student can read through the given material online at his or her own pace. This course is most ideal for kids in the age group 8-14 years.
2) What will be the batch size for the program?
There are no online classes for this program and it's a completely FREE course, so open for registration for everyone.
3) What will be the medium of instruction?
All the content for this course is in English.
4) Can my child access this course on LearnBuddy App?
Yes, definitely, but the registration for the program has to be done via the LearnBuddy website.
5) How do you decide the winner of the online competition?
Our panel of judges will evaluate all submitted entries and decide the winners.
6) Are there any prizes for the winners?
Category winner will receive Buddy Coins from LearnBuddy. Students can redeem those coins for select courses in future. Winners will also be featured on our social media pages.