General knowledge is a small term but encompasses a plethora of things under its gamut. Be it for an Olympiad or just for fun and knowledge of your kids.
Many parents often run into challenges like what all topics should we cover, depth of the information for each selected topic, how to make your child practice in a structured manner and how to simplify the information.
GK Olympiad Bundle - 1
Price: ₹ 245/- + GST
7 Mock tests with 35 questions each
GK Olympiad Bundle - 2
Price: ₹ 449/- + GST
14 Mock tests with 35 questions each
Here’s a great opportunity for your child to develop their general knowledge with carefully curated online mock tests, gain experience to attempt online tests, improve their speed to respond within the time limit and learn from the feedback for the questions.
A question pool of more than 500 questions designed by educators after a thorough research includes questions from various topics such as:
- Our Family and Relations
- Our Suroundings and Helpers
- Our Dresses
- Places of Worship
- Animals and Plants
- Body Parts and Sense Organs
- Simple Science
- Our Country
- Indian National Flag
- National Symbols
- Famous Indian Personalities
- Tourist Places
- Indoor and Outdoor Games
- Famous Sports Personalities
- Means of Transport and Communication
- Life Skills
- Moral Values
- Social Skills
- Our Safety
- Do’s and Don’ts
GK Olympiads covered by these Mock Test bundles are SOF IGKO, Silverzone, All India General Knowledge Exam, Eduheal Foundation IGO, Humming Bird GK Olympiad etc.
- Question pool of more than 500 questions
- Online mock tests based on previous year Olympiad papers
- Carefully curated by educators
- Covers core topics from the key GK Olympiad exams
- Timed quizzes with multiple attempts (to give a practical experience of an online test)
- Test general knowledge about various topics
- Gain experience to attempt online tests
- Improve speed to respond within the time limit
- Develop general knowledge and awareness with the detailed feedback
Frequently Asked Questions
1) What are the topics are covered in these mock tests?
Mock tests are based on common pattern of GK Olympiads which 20+ topics like Our country, Fruits, Flowers, Body parts and sense organs, family and relations, Indian National flag, Social Skills, Moral values etc.
2) Will these GK mock tests help me prepare for olympiads or other exams?
The pattern of these GK mock tests is based on different general knowledge competitions and Olympiad exams like SOF IGKO, Silverzone, All India General Knowledge Exam, Eduheal Foundation IGO, Humming Bird GK Olympiad etc .
3) Can I use these mock tests to practice multiple times?
Yes, we allow students to use the mock tests to practice multiple times and master the concepts.
4) Do you also provide study material for GK Olympiad?
At the end of each mock test, you get a detailed feedback for questions that were wrong.
We also have courses on General knowledge for 6-8 yrs age group. These courses cover the different topics in an interesting and engaging way so as to build the understanding and conceptual knowledge of kids. You can visit our General Knowledge (level 1) package to know more.
Feedback from Students
My daughter has mastered the concepts with the help of GK mock tests. She is appearing for SOF GK exam and I am sure she will perform well.