What are soft skills?' This is a million-dollar question and has to be clarified even before discussing the importance of Soft Skills. The reason why this question is difficult to answer is because of the perception of a ‘Soft Skill’ changes in every scenario. Sometimes there is a thin line drawn between Soft and Hard skill.
At times, a subject or topic may be considered as a Soft Skill in one area but may come under the hard skill area in a different subject. And to top that, the insight differs as to what should be recognized as Soft Skill varies widely. Adding to this melee, Soft Skill differs from culture to culture, place to place and hierarchy to hierarchy.
Live Online Classes
Price: ₹ 3950/- +GST
18 Live Online Classes
Trial class available
Book a 45 mins trial class only for ₹ 99
In countries like India, where a variety of cultures exist, a mechanical engineer need not have the knowledge of cultural awareness whereas for a human resource manager or a public relations manager, it is a ‘must know'. It is vital to a student’s success to learn how to navigate and overcome personal challenges and expand their social-emotional skills to understand and work around issues they may face as a result of, or in conjunction with, their diagnosis.
- 18 Live (Online) Classes
- 18 weeks program
- Build communication skills
- Focus on Soft Skills and Life Skills
- Maximum 10 students in a batch
The program covers the following:
- Soft skills for children
- Problem-solving skills (to help in controlling situations that may get out of hand)
- Critical and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work well with others (Teamwork)
- Intra-personal skills
- Inter-personal skills
- Communication skills
- Leadership skills
- Ability to view issues or problems from different perspectives
- Ability to apply learning in real-world situations
Mrs Nandita Ganguly is an educator with more than 25 years of experience in teaching English in Mumbai's top school. She has also authored 2 English Grammar books for ICSE students and Mumbai University.
Mrs Nandita also teaches English conversation skills for Linguaphone in semi-urban and rural areas. She is also a trained Dale Carnegie soft skill trainer for corporates.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I attend these sessions from my mobile device? We recommend children to use a desktop/laptop computer with a high-speed Internet connection. 2) Is it suitable for ages below 11 years? Although the program is designed for 11-14 years, you can take the Trial class even if your child is less than 11 years. After the Trial class, the teacher will be able to evaluate and guide if the program suits your child. 3) What will be the medium of instruction? All our sessions are in English unless specified. -
1) Can I attend these sessions from my mobile device?
We recommend children to use a desktop/laptop computer with a high-speed Internet connection.
2) Is it suitable for ages below 11 years?
Although the program is designed for 11-14 years, you can take the Trial class even if your child is less than 11 years. After the Trial class, the teacher will be able to evaluate and guide if the program suits your child.
3) What will be the medium of instruction?
All our sessions are in English unless specified.
Feedback from Students & Parents
She gained knowledge and learned a lot. The tests helped gain a lot of confidence and she improved. Ganguly ma'am is an amazing teacher with great experience and good teaching skills.
Teacher's play an essential role in the academic success of all the children they teach. Nandita ma’am have been such an amazing teacher and especially for me an awesome friend, I will always be thankful to be taught by her. She has really worked hard in shaping me .I am really thankful to her for being such a great person and for all the great lesson I have learnt from her in these years. I feel fortunate to learn and be guided by Nandita miss.
A unique blend of modern teaching methods and a person who truly understands student's nature is
what appropriately describes Nandita madam. Had it not been for a wonderful teacher like her the
outcome of my 10th would have been completely different.
Nandita ma’am has helped to improve Ananya's marks a lot. She is not only a good teacher but also a good friend of the students. She has always guided Ananya in the best way and manner. After joining her classes my daughter scored well in school exams as well as the boards. She provided good study
material for the kids and also conducted tests constantly by which I could understand the progress of my daughter. Thank you ma’am for everything.
Educate Aid is the best classes, excellent for subjects like English, History and Geography. Ma’am has put her best efforts and dedication in maximum understanding of chapters, lot of paper solving, guidance and support in school project submission and orals. We got excellent printed notes.it has really helped me in making progress and achieving success.