Poetry, stories, novels, plays, songs, speeches, memoirs, essays, movie and television scripts - there is so much that is regarded as creative writing. Many great writers across the globe, over the historical times, created many classics. But in the same way, after a creative imagination and hypothetical planning as well as going through a novel, systematic, rigorous scientific procedures, keen observations and logical interpretations.
It is important to develop critical thinking skills and communicate ideas clearly in creative writing. You will learn about them in this interactive program.
Live Online Classes
Price: ₹ 3950/- +GST
12 Live Online Classes
Sat - Sun 11:00 AM
Trial class available
Book a 45 mins trial class only for ₹ 99
- 12 Live (Online) Classes (Total 18 hours)
- 6 weeks program
- Develop effective tone and volume
- Hone the writing skills
- Maximum 10 students in a batch
This program aims to build effective writing skills for various types of creative writing content.
At the end of the workshop, every participant will be able to:
- Develop critical thinking skills
- Express ideas that are coherent, clear and organized
- Communicate thoughts and express originality
- Show improvement in writing styles over time
- Have a broader writing style away from rigid and limiting academic writing
- Have a pedagogical tool to acquire new vocabulary and sentence structure and expand the command over English language
Mrs Nandita Ganguly is an educator with 25 years of experience in teaching English in Mumbai's top school. She has also authored 2 English Grammar books for ICSE students and Mumbai University.
Mrs Nandita also teaches English conversation skills for Linguaphone in semi-urban and rural areas. She is also a trained Dale Carnegie soft skill trainer for corporates.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I attend these sessions from my mobile device? We recommend children to use a desktop/laptop computer with a high-speed Internet connection. 2) What is the batch size for the live class? For group sessions of this program, we keep a batch size of maximum 10 students. 3) What will be the medium of instruction? All our sessions are in English unless specified. -
1) Can I attend these sessions from my mobile device?
We recommend children to use a desktop/laptop computer with a high-speed Internet connection.
2) What is the batch size for the live class?
For group sessions of this program, we keep a batch size of maximum 10 students.
3) What will be the medium of instruction?
All our sessions are in English unless specified.
Feedback from Students
My son Manish iyer’s extended Guardian, who focused on specific goals as per needs, also ensured his achievements through intensive result-yielding
teaching and as well as personal Counseling! The frequent tests conducted by the academy made him confident before the boards and was successful in
the boards. Hearty Thanks and wishing many more successes for the academy and its proud students in their journey ahead.
Thank you doesn't adequately express my gratitude. Nandita Ganguly is one of the best teacher I've ever met. She has literally transformed my daughter from a shy timid girl to a confident one. She makes learning easy and fun. She's very dedicated and supporting always.
I feel lucky to have found Nandita Ma’am as my English teacher. I have been her student for 2yrs (9th & 10th) my understanding of English lecture and language especially Shakespeare was simplified and explained so well by ma'am. She helped and guided me through everything, from my board exams to school projects. Never saying no to whatever request we did. She is one of the coolest teachers I’ve
known. Thank you Ma’am.
It has been an amazing experience for me as student. I was grateful to have you as a teacher in the most important year of the school life. You have not just been a teacher for me but as a friend you have helped me throughout the year. You have helped me in giving my best performance. Thank you for
helping, supporting and guiding me. You are and always be the best for me.